There are a number of different methods available to achieve proper playback of our releases:
Not perfect quality and may fail in rare cases, but should work most of the time for most people.
- All Platforms: Get the latest version of VLC.
These options may require some command-line knowledge, manual reading and config-file tweaking.
- All Platforms: Get the latest version of mpv.
Do not use under any circumstances
- Windows: Windows Media Player
- Linux: Anything that isn’t VLC, mpv or Kodi
- Mac OS X: Perian (or anything else that tries to hack mkv support into QuickTime)